Full Stack Developer
*N.B Candidate must be based in the Netherlands!
Do you want to be at the basis of a fast-growing company in Amsterdam, supported by large investors, and leave your mark? Our Client in Europe is seeking a Full Stack Developer!!!
About the Role
Together with their development team, you are responsible for making their platform better, more user-friendly, and understandable. Your main responsibility is creating new features and improving the front- and backend.
To summarize this:
- You are able to visualize data.
- You take the lead in creating consistent, clean code.
- You want to understand what our customer needs and can translate this to new features or improved functionalities.
- You work together with data scientists to add the newest technologies and methods to the platform.
- You work on the front- and backend of the platform; (Our tech stack consists of React, Django, and Python);
- You are able to refine, code, test, and deploy your own (and colleagues') work;
- You actively research new technologies and possibilities to improve the platform;
- You improve the usability of the platform;
If you are a decisive, positive individual with ambition, then we are looking for you! Experienced Full Stack Developer with at least 4 years of experience in building front- and backends in preferably React (or similar) and a Python-based web framework as a backend (Django,);
- Experience with writing integration or unit testing;
- Experience with AWS cloud services;
- Experience with container orchestration with Kubernetes is preferred;
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills;
- Knowledge of online marketing is preferred;
- You are critical and can think solution-oriented;
- You are a team player who can communicate well and motivate yourself;
- You have good project management skills;
And of course, the best part for last is what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 vacation days;
- Macbook or Windows laptop;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Freedom and responsibility.
- An environment with a lot of space to develop yourself. We're growing quickly, which means you can grow fast within the company.
- An open and friendly culture;
- Unforgettable Team Events.
- Being at the forefront of a fast-growing start-up