Principal Data Engineer at Valcon
Our client is searching for a Principal Data Engineer. As a Principal Data Engineer, you can make a difference by collecting, modeling and structuring complex data sets and by developing data pipelines to perform all of this.
About the Role
- Setting up cloud OTAP environments for platforms such as Azure, AWS, DataBricks.
- Developing Analytical end products with, among others, PowerBI, Cognos.
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in the application of cloud technology.
- Co-developing the organizations Cloud proposition.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
You work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. Our client likes to go the extra mile for a good result and high quality. This results in solutions that make the difference and result in satisfied clients and happy end-users. For this, we are looking for top performing people with a passion for IT and technology with good communicative and analytical skills.
- Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Bachelor Computer Science (BSc)
- REST API's
- Agile Project Management
- Master Computer Science (MSc)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Days at the office: 2 / Home: 3
- 25 vacation days
- Remote working possible