Product Owner - Onboarding
Note - This is a hybrid role and offers relocation to Amsterdam
The challenge of the client is to make sure that their users have the smoothest banking onboarding. This is your chance to make sure there are no bad experiences and no unnecessary waiting times - just making life easy for our users.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference
Take ownership by:
- Leading our users' accounts onboarding experience.
- Managing and delivering automation improvements to optimize performance.
- Identifying and closing relative gaps to help with user inflow and conversion.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as an Onboarding Product Owner, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you have got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Product Owner
- Critical Thinking
Skills were looking for:
- Knowing all the basics of KYC and love efficient processes, with great organizational skills
- Being the end-to-end owner of the full user onboarding process for personal accounts
- Managing and delivering internal reports; optimize performance
- Reducing any user onboarding inefficiencies
- Identifying and closing relative gaps to help with user inflow and conversion