Pantala is looking for an experienced Python Developer for one of their clients. In this role, you will create and maintain software solutions and Data Lakes/Data Warehouses for the client. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our applications meet our business needs and adhere to industry standards.
Note: This is a Fully Remote role within EU time zone
- Develop, design and maintain software applications using Python.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and highly available systems on AWS.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the applications meet business requirements, are highly performant, and adhere to industry standards.
- Develop and maintain documentation on software architecture, design, and implementation.
- Stay current on emerging technologies and best practices in software engineering, architecture, and data engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on Python and AWS (Golang is a plus).
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns.
- Expertise in developing and maintaining highly available and scalable systems on AWS.
- Knowledge of data engineering concepts and technologies is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.